We've been busy changing some things at Clark's Botanicals but color is only part of the story. Our new jade green and white packaging symbolizes our radical new formulations, clean ingredients and environmentally responsible packaging.
In an ongoing determination to be the most ambitious products in clean and natural skin-care, we’ve reformulated our entire product line. We introduced Jasmine Catalyst Complex™, the new, highly concentrated base, around which all of our products are created. This more innovative version of our original Jasmine extract base uses the most recent advancements in skincare science and newly available bioactive ingredients, including Arnica Montana, Hypnea Musciformis and Niacinamide.
Jasmine Catalyst Complex™ is the new proprietary healing and fortifying first ingredient to every Clark’s Botanicals product. It protects against free radicals, heals and relieves stress, moisturizes and renews skin, promotes the production of collagen, reduces inflammation, and fades spots and scars. It aggressively counters the sources of aging while simultaneously nourishing and soothing skin, making it safe for most skin types.
Other changes to our product mean more effective and even cleaner ingredients. We re-engineered to ensure that we conform our products to the highest industry standards and to several “negative” lists such as Credo, Follain and Sephora as well as Prop 65 in California.
Furthermore, in order to make our products greener and cleaner, we removed all silicones, glycols, polysorbates, ethoxylated ingredients, those containing 1,4-dioxane, BHT, Phenoxyethanol, Urea, Retinyl Palmitate, all petroleum-based ingredients and all artificial fragrances.
ADDITIONALLY, OUR INGREDIENTS
- Are not tested on animals harmful to the environment.
- Are gluten free.
- Are naturally derived and formulated in a Glycerin base.
- Are fragranced naturally and from essential oils.
- May have a different consistency, due to the use of natural emulsifiers.
ABOUT THAT NEW PACKAGING
We are committed to doing right by mother earth and here are a few of our packaging changes designed to lighten our impact on the environment.
- We’ve added FSC Certified boxes to protect jars from damage
- We’ve transitioned to glass jars (with plastic tops) to reduce landfill waste and save energy on the inefficiency of plastic recycling.
- Our, glass storage containers last longer than plastic ones, reducing the amount of times you’re needlessly throwing away.
- Our shipping packages are designed to be as small as possible with all recyclable materials so that we create the least amount of waste possible
Our mission is to make you look as radiant as you feel with products and packaging that are innovative, honest and clean.